FFF asks all the questions you didn’t need to know the answers to, one FVMer at a time. Next up is Junior Account Exec, Nick. He’s the baby of the office and BABY does he have bad taste in sports teams. One man. Nine questions. Go!
1. If you had a theme song that played every time you walked in a room, what would it be and why?
Ghostwriter by RJD2. If I had to hear the same thing every time I opened a door I would want a beat that gets the people going. Or Hey Daddy (Daddy’s Home) by Usher. Never heard it but I like the title.
2. What thing could you not live without?
New York Jets Football. Even if they make me want to cry.
3. What’s your biggest office pet peeve?
Losing in Foosball.
4. What is your worst ever job?
Selling gym memberships.
5. What is your favorite ad of all time?
Gatorade | Made in New York ft. Derek Jeter. Tearjerker city.
6. If you could be a superstar who already exists, who would it be?
Taylor Kitsch. Career on the up and up, stunning good looks, Texas Forever 7!
7. What did you want to be growing up?
Starting QB for the New York Jets. Never thought I had the arm, but based on their recent QB performances, I feel like I might still have a shot.
8. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
Anything on Nickelodeon during the glory days. Rocket Power, Rugrats Ahh!, Real Monsters. Take me back!
9. Give us a song for the week and tell us why you chose it?
Like I Can by Sam Smith. I took my girlfriend to his concert as a Christmas present but ended up liking him more than she did.